Welcome back to Hallmark.
Here’s how we’re ensuring a safe stay for everyone.
We are thrilled you’re planning to join us! Please know that as you return, your health and safety, as well as that of our employees, is of the highest importance to us. This is why our team is closely monitoring recommendations and requirements from the World Health Organization, the CDC, the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s Safe Stay Program, and local health authorities every day.
We’ve utilized these guidelines to create our own Safe Stay protocol, which we’ll continue to monitor and change as the situation evolves.
Here are just a few things you can expect during your stay at Hallmark:
- Curbside check-in: This and various other new protocols, including physical distancing, will be in place to promote the well-being and safety of our guests and staff.
- Masks: Our team members will be wearing masks—and gloves where appropriate—for your protection and theirs. We highly recommend that guests wear masks in public areas and out in the community. Hotels have just been allowed to conditionally reopen after more than two months of closure, with the biggest concern being the potential impact on local residents. Anything you can do to protect our community will help ensure that our team is allowed to continue to work and that visitors can continue enjoying the beauty of the Oregon coast.
- Increased Disinfecting Protocols: Our Housekeeping Department is adding to their already high standards with further cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives. Particular attention is being paid to high-touch items.
- Daily Housekeeping Put on Pause: Per local requirements, housekeeping will not enter rooms during a stay for the health and safety of our guests and employees. While daily housekeeping has been eliminated, we are happy to provide any items you may need restocked or refreshed upon request.
- Pool and Fitness Center areas are not currently available: We apologize for the inconvenience—these facilities will reopen as local health guidelines allow.
Looking for more information on the AHLA’s Safe Stay protocols? Read the details here.