Pets are Welcome
We understand that everyone in the family — including those with four legs — should get to experience one-of-a-kind vacations together which is why a portion of our rooms are pet-friendly.
Special Perks for Dogs
We not only embrace your pet’s visit, we treat them like VIPs. A small daily fee of $25 per pet allows us to offer some very special amenities. Upon arrival, every pet receives a special “doggie bag” that includes:
- Their own sheet and towel for wiping off sandy paws
- Custom water bottle and bowl for trips to the beach
- Frisbee throw toy, pooper scoopers, and doggie cookies
If miles of pristine beach aren’t enough, your dog will find lots of entertainment at the hotel, including:
- Two pet exercise areas conveniently located near the guestrooms
- Pooper scooper stations in both exercise areas
- Wash down station for sandy paws and salty fur
- Dog treats are available in the lobby 24/7
Helping Furry Friends in Need
We know that not every four-legged friend is as lucky as your pet, so Hallmark Resorts donates a portion of our pet fees to local shelters. In 2019-2020, we donated more than $24,000 to the Lincoln County Animal Shelter in Newport, and the Clatsop County Animal Shelter in Cannon Beach.
“Addy loves every minute she spends at the Hallmark Resort. She’s ready to spring to action!” said Anne & Jerry G.
Please be responsible for your pet. Pets cannot be left unattended in guestrooms or on balconies. Guests with pet in non-pet room or leaving pet alone in room unattended are subject to a $150 fee.