#MyHallmarkHero Giveaway Rules
#MyHallmarkHero – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries. Entries can be made by submitting your information along with your Hallmark Hero submission at https://www.hallmarkinns.com/myhallmarkhero.
Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible nominations received. Winner will be notified by email within a few days of the drawing, and will need to provide their email address and sign a waiver allowing their photo to be used in Hallmark email promotions. Any additional photo usage by Hallmark would be negotiated with the winners.
NOTE: The use of the certificate is based on availability, may have blackout dates, cannot be combined with any other discount offer and doesn’t include pet fees.
For @ mentioning purposes, Hallmark usernames are the following:
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The #MyHallmarkHero Two-Night Stay Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on June 15, 2021 at 12pm PST and is ongoing. The sponsor of this Giveaway is Hallmark Oceanfront Resorts (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: #MyHallmarkHero is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years or older (“Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a certificate for a two-night stay at either Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach or Newport with a retail value of approximately $450.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The use of the certificate is based on availability, may have blackout dates, cannot be combined with any other discount offer and doesn’t include pet fees. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Prize must be accepted by the winner within seven (7) days of notification. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway by submitting your #MyHallmarkHero. Internet entry must be made by the Nominating party. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth above.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each winner will be notified by email. The prize must be claimed within seven (7) business days of such notification or prize may given to another Entrant. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (“the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway. Entrance in contest indicates a complete release of Instagram, Twitter or Facebook of liability and acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
- PHOTOS: All photo entries become the property of Sponsors. By entering and/or participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants full permission to Hallmark Inns & Resorts, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents to publish, disseminate and use (including altering) such Entrant’s name, image, likeness, voice and/or photo (“Likeness”) in any medium, whether known or unknown (including, but not limited to, video, audio, photographic, digital, electronic, hosted media, web-based service or any other medium, “Medium”) for any purpose, without any compensation to, permission from or inspection by such Entrant. Each Entrant represents and warrants that they have full authority to grant this permission and do so with full knowledge of the facts and circumstances surrounding such Likeness in any Medium.Photos Including Minors: If any photo submitted by an Entrant includes a Likeness of a person under the age of eighteen (18) (a “Minor”) and the photo is chosen to be included in a Medium or to win a prize, the parent or legal guardian of such Minor will be required to provide a release (the “Minor Release”), before such photo is allowed to be included in any broadcast element or such Entrant can receive a prize. Failure to return the Minor Release on behalf of such Minor within five (5) business days of receipt will result in disqualification of Entrant and another Entrant from the remaining entries will be chosen.
Representations of Entrants/Restrictions on Entries: By submitting a photo, each Entrant hereby acknowledges and confirms that (i) he/she is the original author and creator of the photo; (ii) he/she owns or has secured all rights to use, publish and copyright the photo; (iii) the photo is original, has not been previously published and has not previously won any award or contest; (iv) the photo does not and will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (v) the photo is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (vi) the photo is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contain illegal content, or otherwise objectionable; (vii) the photo does not encourage a criminal offense or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; (viii) Entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) in and to all content and elements incorporated into or used in the entry photo or has the express written permission to use such content and elements from the owner(s) of the rights to such content and elements; (ix) the photo does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsors or any third party; and (x) the photo fully complies with these Official Rules.
Each entry must be in keeping with Sponsors’ image, and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or otherwise infringe upon any person or entity’s intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. Any Entrant whose photo entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains content or elements not owned by the Entrant (such as, but not limited to proprietary names, trademarks, or logos) must be able to provide written legal releases (in a form that is satisfactory to Sponsors) that permit the Entrant to use and exploit such content and elements in the manner used and exploited and that permit Sponsors’ right to use and exploit the content and materials in accordance with these Official Rules before being eligible to win a prize.
SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY THAT THEY DEEM, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, TO BE INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IN THE PROMOTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Photos shall not have been taken (in whole or in part) by, nor shall they include, individuals who are: (1) represented under a contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsors’ ability to display the photo as permitted by these Official Rules; (2) subject to a contract that would make such individual’s appearance in the photo a violation of any third-party rights; or (3) under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prevent Sponsor from being able to use the photo worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without payment or fee obligations. Modifying, enhancing, retouching or altering any photos provided in connection with this Sweepstakes in any way may disqualify the entry, at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hallmark Resorts,15455 Hallmark Drive, Suite 200, Lake Oswego, OR 97035.
- SPONSOR: Hallmark Resorts, 15455 Hallmark Drive, Suite 200, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, email@example.com
- ADMINISTRATOR: Hallmark Resorts, 15455 Hallmark Drive, Suite 200, Lake Oswego, OR, 97035, firstname.lastname@example.org