We all know the Oregon Coast is one of the best settings for a romantic getaway for two. Whether you are in the beginning of a new romance or rekindling an old, the Coast is the perfect place to be! Here are a few ideas to start off your romantic getaway in Newport.
- Book a room in our Admiral’s King Spa Kitchen Suite – this is one of our best rooms for romance. With a beautiful walk out balcony, king bed, 10-jetted Spa Tub, and kitchen suite to cook your meals.
- Ask about our Hallmark Romance Package which includes a basket of gifts to get you off to a good start!
- Walk hand in hand at the Historic Nye Beach Boardwalk – where you will find many shops for antiques, beach souvenirs, and other tokens. As well as places to eat and drink, on the Bay Front you can’t go wrong with places like Zach’s Bistro, Nana’s Irish Pub, Cafe Stephanie, and more!
- If you and your loved one are up for a little more adventure while in Newport our Oregon Coast Aquarium is a must do. With so many exhibits to explore and sea creatures to learn about, this will take up a few hours of your day. Our favorite exhibit are the otters, these little guys have so much character! The jellyfish and seahorse tanks are also one to see.
- If after your full day of exploring, laughing, bonding, and site seeing is coming to an end and has left you with an empty stomach. It is time to head back to our Resort and think about dinner and dessert! At this point it is your choice to order in from our Georgie’s Beachside Grill or go dine at the restaurant. At the restaurant you will have a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean, and our kind servers ready to take your order. But if you want to have alone time at dinner, you can order room service, we will bring it right to your door and you can enjoy your meal in the comforts of your room.
- If after all of this you still want to enjoy all that Newport has to offer, we suggest asking about our Bonfire kits. What is better than a blanket, a bottle of wine, S’mores, and your loved one by your side?
Now we know that this doesn’t cover all the wonderful things to do in Newport, Oregon. We would love to hear what you did on your romantic getaway!? We look forward to you joining us here at the Hallmark Resort.