Pet Friendly Newport Hotel
Accepting Best Friends
It just wouldn’t be right to jaunt off to the Oregon Coast without him! Think of all the balls he could chase, the sticks he could chew, and the waves he could bark at! We understand that everyone in the family — including those with four legs — should get to experience one-of-a-kind vacations together which is why a portion of our rooms are pet-friendly.
Special Perks for Pets
We not only embrace your pet’s visit, we treat them like VIP’s. A small daily fee of $20 per pet allows us to offer some very special amenities. Upon arrival, every pet receives a special “doggie bag” that includes:
- Their own sheet and towel for wiping off sandy paws.
- Custom water bottle and bowl for trips to the beach.
- Frisbee throw toy, pooper scoopers, and doggie cookies.
Helping Furry Friends in Need
We know that not every four-legged friend is as lucky as your pet, so we donate a portion of our fees from pet stays to the Lincoln County Animal Shelter which provides protection for homeless, unwanted, abandoned and abused or neglected dogs and cats in the area.
“Addy loves every minute she spends at the Hallmark Resort. She’s ready to spring to action!” said Anne & Jerry G.
Dog Friendly to the Core
If miles of pristine beach aren’t enough, Fido will find lots of entertainment at the hotel, including:
- Two pet exercise areas are conveniently located near the guestrooms — one is on the south end of the property (oceanside) and the other overlooks the bluff by the north beach steps.
- Pooper scooper stations in both exercise areas.
- Wash down station for sandy paws and salty fur.
- Hungry pup? Dog treats are available in the lobby 24/7.
Please be responsible for your pet. Pets cannot be left unattended in guestrooms or on balconies. Pets left alone in strange places may not behave normally. Barking, and or room damage may occur. Guests leaving pets unattended are subject to a $250 fee.